Saturday, October 29, 2011

Frightful workout

My boyfriend loves Halloween, scary movies, and anything of a scary nature.  While I love Halloween, I'm not a big fan of the scary stuff.  Of course he insists on me watching scary movies with him and going to haunted attractions this time of year.  He is never scared at these things, and I inevitably scream myself hoarse. 

This year was no exception on the being scared and screaming myself hoarse.  However, being that I am a bit lighter and can move a bit better, I was able to run from the scary stuff this year.  I was actually pulling my boyfriend along with me to keep up!  By the end of the haunted woods we went to last night I was out of breath, sweating, and had quite the workout!

Happy Halloween everyone, and hopefully you can scare some weight away!

4 comments:

  1. I am a scarey cat too... I hate all things horror movies!

    Congrats on being banded, I was banded on 10-14-11. I gave you a shout out on my page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gator Girl sent me!!! Welcome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower :)
    http://insidevoutside.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you'll do well going back to work. Just be prepared... like the Boy Scouts. XOXO *M*

    ReplyDelete