Apparently this originated with Miss Laura Belle, so thank you!
1. This is my first 10 things Thursday! I don't usually have that much to blog about, so I've avoided it to this point. Not sure I can fill all 10 slots today!
2. I tried the swim class on Wednesday and it was great! There are two other women in the class and they are both around my age. My biggest issue is being able to swim with my head in the water and being able to do the side breathing. I feel like I've made a smidgen of progress from the beginning of the first class to the end!
3. I love football and I play fantasy football in a league that includes a male coworker of mine and my boyfriend. The first week I beat my coworker, and I'm not letting him live it down! I've made all our other coworkers get in on messing with him over it. He busted me on my draft, so this is especially sweet!
4. I had my second session of personal training tonight and between the 2 personal training sessions, the swimming and the rowing class on Monday I am one sore puppy! I have a make up session of personal training on Saturday, so no rest on the weekend!
5. Today we had our team "fun" day at work. I hate forced fun! We toured the QVC studio (headquarters is 8 mins from my house), went miniature golfing, and then to lunch. Mini golf was hot and sweaty and there were so many of us that we couldn't even finish before we had to leave for lunch. I know I should be grateful that I get a day away from the office, but honestly I had to go back afterwards to get some work done, and it just puts me behind. What can I say, first world problems!
6. I'm incredibly excited for BOOBS 3.0! I don't feel even remotely ready, but I am excited anyway. I have to do some shopping, because I don't have anything but summer clothes at the moment. I'm in a gaining phase, so it is so hard to find clothes! Sigh, again, first world problems.
7. Are men genetically incapable of putting the toilet paper roll on the holder??? I don't know why this drives me crazy, but it just does. I have asked other women, and it seems a large majority of their men also do not replace the roll. In my house our holders don't even have an end on one side, you just have to slide the roll on! It is just as easy as putting the roll on the sink! Ok, pet peeve rant over.
8. There are so many southern ladies going to Chicago that I just know I am going to come home with a bit of southern twang. I didn't even see all of Brokeback Mountain but for weeks I couldn't stop saying, in a really bad accent mind you, "I wish I could quit you". Drove my boyfriend crazy. I think he may have threatened to leave if I didn't quit. What can I say, I know how to beat a dead horse!
9. I have this thing where complete strangers talk to me. I don't know why, but anywhere I go I almost always get a stranger say random things to me. A friend of mine has witnessed this several times, in a bathroom and in a parking lot, and she was like, its true strangers really do talk to you! I guess I just have a face you wanna talk at.
10. My cat, Ambrosia, is the sweetest thing. I love her to pieces and she makes me laugh almost daily. She is a talker, and she definitely lets us know what she is thinking!
Ok, well I guess I didn't do so bad for my first TTT! Happy Friday all!