Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Had to give some back

So I got a fill on April 16 and it worked pretty well, but then I got to the point where I couldn't eat solids or it would get stuck and painful, no matter how much I chewed or how slow I ate.  I tried to wait it out, thinking it might get better, or it was something I was doing.  I followed the rules, and it was just too tight.  I called my surgeon's office on Monday and explained and they got me in on Tuesday for an unfill.  I was at 4.5 cc and they tried to pull out .50, but wound up pulling .65.  Well it was great today to eat something without pain!  I was able to eat a banana today for the first time in weeks without getting sick.  I was able to eat an entire Lean Cuisine without any pain.  I think I am at a good spot, but time will tell if I have enough restriction.  I did lose the weight that I gained during this 3 week period, and I'm now down to 264. 

I'm trying to get back to the gym, but I can't seem to find the time.  I do see a personal trainer 2 times a week, and I always plan to go to the gym on the other days, but I never seem to get there.  Work is still stressful, and I'm working long hours, and there never seems to be enough time to do it all.  Sad to say, but exercise is the first thing to go!  I'm so glad I have the personal trainer, because without her I might never exercise.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear that you are feeling better about your restriction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the unfill has helped. A personal trainer twice a week is certainly better than nothing at all. :)

    ReplyDelete